Mapping Your Work Wide Web
Networking is the verb many people in business dread. Visions of the awkward networking meetings emerge or forced friendships with business cards as the currency haunt managers, leaders and entrepreneurs. The reality is very different – and one of the core competencies of political intelligence.
Given the complex, dynamic and uncertain business environment most of us work in it’s more important than ever to recognise who you can call on for advice, ideas, support or to challenge your assumptions and thinking
In this thinkspot, you’ll learn:-
- The value of clarifying your personal and professional network
- Six roles that you need in your work wide web
- The principles that underlie the business of networks and networking
- Why closeness is so important to define in your network
- The extra pieces to add to your strategic plan or map
Use ClearWorth thinkspots® in your business
ClearWorth thinkspots® give rapid insights into useful tools, techniques and disciplines. We call them “headlines for people with deadlines” – five minutes of focussed learning for busy people.
ClearWorth can customise or design thinkspots® for your organisation