Real-life learning for today’s dynamic, complex and challenging landscape
- 12 Weeks
- 6 Questions
- World class learning
- Intelligent conversations
- Practical tools and techniques
- When and where you want
- Online or face-to-face meetings
ClearWorth’s flagship leadership programme is all about asking questions. The ability to ask questions makes all the difference, given the leader’s job is to take the organisation and the people to new places, through new challenges. This leadership programme is about asking questions, about yourself, the company the people who are being led.
There’s no learning without a question – if you already know the answers why would you spend time learning? We extend this philosophy to our Achieving Your Leadership Potential programme. Built around six fundamental questions, the participants work online to explore, reflect and consider the answers to the questions and the implications for their working style.
The six questions have been developed from our work with leaders and managers in all sorts of cultures all over the world as well as from our research into the needs and expectations of organisation for their current and future leaders.
The online learning is enriched with either a series of online f@sterclasses or a two-day workshop where topics are explored in more depth and techniques practised live with feedback from the peer group and faculty.
Listen to Clive talk about the programme
Get the brochure
Download the brochure
All versions of this programme include some online learning in the ClearWorth Classroom and access to learning materials and resources.
Specific Modules or Content
- Add in specific models or content to customise for your organisation. For one of our clients, we have added a strategic module.
Meet in Person or Online
- Co-located groups of people might prefer to have their action learning meetings face-to-face, or have 2/3 day workshop at the end of the online modules. Companies with regional offices might prefer the online version as it reduces travel and time out of the office.
- Optional live sessions teaching the techniques we also cover in our skillshots or Q&A meetings
Our standard programme includes 12 weeks online materials, 2 action learning questions, 6 online meetings of 60 minutes, SDI questionnaire and 15 minutes personal coaching, CPD Accredited programme. The price starts at £950 +VAT per person for a minimum of 6 people.
With so many customisable options we suggest you give us a call +44(0) 1453 768120 or send us an email