Who’s in your Network?
Mapping and Managing Your Work Wide Web
Networks and networking are an essential aspect of today’s business environment with more complex organisational structures, less formal hierarchies and the constantly changing entrepreneurial marketplace. This programme is not about how to manage the networking meeting, it’s a chance to examine who should be in your network, what role do they play in your network and what you need to do to manage your network .
So you’ll learn:
- How to draw a network map
- The six essential roles you need in your network
- What networking is and isn’t
- How to define the networking relationship
- How to evaluate and rethink your current network membership
- How to increase the strength and density of your network
Included in the programme are two ThinkSpots – each with a five minute explanation, copies of each ThinkSpot for your further reading, a Work Wide Web map for you to complete and a Word Wide Web worksheet to think about what you need to change.
This module is presented online. It is fully accessible on mobile devices and computers. ClearWorth developed thinkspots for our Leading Achievers’ programme. They are designed for people who are hungry to learn and keen to constantly upgrade and develop their skills but don’t have lots of time fo rreading or researching. Thinkspots are 5 minute presentations on a topic, by an expert, with application in mind. They come with a pdf copy and and when bundled for a programme we also provide worksheets
- 2 thinkspots – 5 minutes of in depth content which you can watch as many times as you wish
- The thinkspots as pdf
- Two worksheets for you to use to apply to your own situation (pdf and printable)
Contained within The ClearWorth Classroom the product is available 24/7. In your own time, watch the thinkspot as many times as you want, use the worksheet to apply it to your own situation.