Getting Them To Yes – Influencing Teams, Groups and Organisations
Influencing one person requires some thought if you are to do it well. Influencing more than one person is a much bigger task because each will have their own thoughts, feelings, wants and needs and each will be looking at how your proposal meets those. So every time you add a person to the group to be influenced the situation becomes more complex and requires more thinking and planning.
Learn how the professionals approach the situation. Find out how to:-
- Identify the key players and their key criteria
- Recognise when the chances of influence are huge or absolutely zero
- How their frame of mind will affect their even looking at what you have to say
- Understand the fundamental differences between a result and a win
- Build a strategy map to help you prepare to influence
- Identify warning signs and plan how to deal with them
- Seek out and nurture the most important relationship for you to succeed
This module is presented online. It is fully accessible on mobile devices and computers. ClearWorth developed thinkspots for our Leading Achievers’ programme. They are designed for people who are hungry to learn and keen to constantly upgrade and develop their skills but don’t have lots of time for reading or researching. Thinkspots are 5 minute presentations on a topic, by an expert, with application in mind. They come with a pdf copy and and when bundled for a programme we also provide worksheets
- 2 thinkspots – 5 minutes of in depth content which you can watch as many times as you wish
- The thinkspots as pdf
- Two worksheets for you to use to apply to your own situation (pdf and printable)
Contained within The ClearWorth Classroom the product is available 24/7. In your own time, watch the thinkspot as many times as you want, use the worksheet to apply it to your own situation.