Blended With ClearWorth
Blended or Flipped? What's the difference. Search the web and you'll find different definitions, people who prefer one rather than the other. ClearWorth's definition of these is:
- Blended means a programme that combines different types or approaches to learning in a programme.
- Flipped learning when there is definitely going to be a meeting and the participants are required to learn, study prepare before they come along to the meeting. See a wiki definition
We ran a programme for LexisNexis which would therefore be a Flipped Learning approach, 10 weeks online and a 3 day module. See case study
A ClearWorth favourite. Combine the best of everything and are offered in the ClearWorth Classroom. Different programmes have different elements and each element brings something to the table.
At an individual level our programmes usually offer one-to-one coaching or feedback on an assignment. In a cohort they would include an interactive webinar or a face to face workshop. To see how to customise a ClearWorth programme, click here
Blended Learning Products
What might you find in a ClearWorth Product
- Online topics and techniques - learn in your time at your own pace, depending on the programme and the subject. These could be thinkspots, skillshots, or f@sterclasses.
- Questionnaires - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI), Disc, ClearWorth Personal Impact and Influence (PIIQ) Questionnaire
- Subject matter videos
- Webinars and/or face to face
See Our Case Studies
Some ClearWorth Blended programmes are only available as bespoke programmes for businesses. Please contact us with your interest
All ClearWorth programmes can be customised or white-labelled see how we do that click here