Our clients are counted in the highest echelons of world class performance and we’re proud to be associated with their success. They understand that strategy building is a continuous process, not a one off event.
Developing their capabilities is essential to maintain their world-leading position – and our clients include companies who are the world leaders in their chosen fields, major international corporations known and respected for their achievements across the world. We believe in mutually profitable long-term business relationships and we respect and protect their reputation – which is why some of these organisations have been with us for more than 10 years.
Our recent projects include
- Shell International, our longest running piece of training (22 years). We designed and run the first 4 days of a 3 week technical training programme for new recruits. Over the past year this programme has been up-dated and redesigned to meet current organisational and economic demands. We have been completed the design and the roll-out to the five international regions and continue to run the European programme. Team Business Simulations
- Shell International – Team and Leadership development for graduate technical professionals. Developing Leadership in Project teams
- Elsevier – Global Senior Management Development The Medal Programme
- Reed Elsevier – MBTI Making the Most of your Potential in Teams
- Pfizer – Strategic thinking (in association with University College Cork)
- Diageo – Change Management and Project Management
ClearWorth’s case studies show how our programmes work for the participants and their managers: visit our Testimonials page for the full listing, or find specific case studies in each of our sections.
We can help you to achieve your strategic intent and aspirations too. If we’re to be a successful partnership we’d better understand each other right from the start. So a conversation about how we would work together seems sensible. Contact ClearWorth and find out how we could work together.